Thursday, July 3, 2008

Before and After Marriage - Nice Joke

Before Marriage
He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait
She: Do you want me to leave?
He: NO! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?
He: Of course! Over and over!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?
He: NO! Why are you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me?
He: Every chance I get!
She: Will you hit me?
He: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
She: Can I trust you?
He: Yes.
She: Darling!

After marriage... Simply read from bottom to top.

--

Funny Sardarji Jokes, Courtroom Jokes, Daughter and Mother Jokes, Doctor Jokes, Father and Son Jokes, Best Funny Jokes, Girlfriend Jokes, Husband and Wife Jokes, Interview Jokes, Ladies Jokes, Little Johnny Jokes, Marriage Jokes, Other Top Jokes, Naughty Jokes, Cool Nice Jokes, Office Jokes, Professional Jokes, Sardarji Jokes, Teacher and Student Jokes, Top Jokes,

No comments:

Search For Jokes